Cyber Security Intelligence
Data Loss Solutions & Compliance Security
Cyber Security for Business
Stop Data Theft Before it Happens
Are you confident that your company is protected against a cyber attack? Cyber crime is disastrously serious – if your business is not proactive and innovative in your approach to stopping data theft, it is not a matter of “if” you become a victim, but “when.”
NTP is your cybersecurity information and network technology partner focused on proactively safeguarding your data and minimizing vulnerability – because computer and network systems “protection” alone is not enough anymore.
24/7 Active Threat Monitoring
NTP provides a scalable, always-on, security solution tailored to your network, policies, and key performance indicators (KPI), alleviating costly cap-ex. With real-time network visibility and tools, we eliminate the white noise and illuminate anomalies for investigation and remediation.
Our security team provides 24/7 Enterprise Monitoring with Active Threat Hunting to quickly detect, validate, and eradicate threats within your environment.
Attackers reside within a network for an average 146 days before detection.
So Much More Than Cyber Security
For over 20 years, NTP has provided cutting-edge, real-time cybersecurity and information technology to small businesses, mid-sized organizations, and Fortune 500 companies that want advanced security with a personal touch.
We get to know you and your business goals and become invested in helping your business stay secure. Nothing compares to a multi-layered approach with personal attention, the latest, customizable cybersecurity solutions, and the most reputable cyber intelligence partners in the industry.
Argiss with MDR
ARGISS with MDR (Managed Detection and Response) is our proprietary cybersecurity solution that blends the best security and intelligence capabilities the industry has to offer.
We utilize next-gen technology, human investigation, a curated library of best-practice tools, and trusted advisory services, including FBI connections, to keep your data safe while meeting strict compliance and regulatory requirements.
NTP’s advanced system, customized to your business, can give you peace of mind and the capacity to focus on the business of your business rather than whether your data is safe.
Prevent Cyber Crime Today
With NTP, you are more than just another computer system to monitor – we take guarding you and everything in your business seriously. Cyber intelligence is our passion. Integrity is our driving force. You are our priority.
If you’re curious about how vulnerable your data is and how ARGISS can help keep your business in business, reach out to us today for your complimentary analysis.
- Altice USA CEO Says Cable TV Will Die and Broadband and Wireless Companies Should MergeAn anonymous reader shares a report: When French telecommunications company Altice acquired U.S. cable companies Cablevision and Suddenlink, Chairman Patrick Drahi made a bold statement: Altice USA would rival Comcast and Charter in size, becoming one of the three dominant U.S. cable operators. Fast forward nearly six years, and Altice… Read more »
- Linux Mint Developers Will Force Updates on Users Like Microsoft Does with Windows 10AmiMoJo shares a report: Last month, the Linux Mint team published a post on the organization's official blog about the importance of installing security updates on machines running the Linux distribution. The essence of the post was that a sizeable number of Linux Mint devices was running outdated applications, packages… Read more »
- China Charges Ahead With a National Digital CurrencyThe electronic Chinese yuan is now being tested in cities such as Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing. No other major power is as far along with a homegrown digital currency. From a report: Annabelle Huang recently won a government lottery to try China's latest economics experiment: a national digital currency. After… Read more »
- Goldman Sachs Restarts Cryptocurrency Desk, Will Begin Dealing Bitcoin FuturesGoldman Sachs Group has restarted its cryptocurrency trading desk and will begin dealing bitcoin futures and non-deliverable forwards for clients from next week, Reuters reported Monday, citing a source. From the report: The team will sit within the U.S. bank's Global Markets division, the person said. The desk is part… Read more »
- First Fully Weaponized Spectre Exploit Discovered OnlineCatalin Cimpanu, reporting for The Record: A fully weaponized exploit for the Spectre CPU vulnerability was uploaded on the malware-scanning website VirusTotal last month, marking the first time a working exploit capable of doing actual damage has entered the public domain. The exploit was discovered by French security researcher Julien… Read more »