Cyber Security Intelligence
Data Loss Solutions & Compliance Security
Cyber Security for Business
Stop Data Theft Before it Happens
Are you confident that your company is protected against a cyber attack? Cyber crime is disastrously serious – if your business is not proactive and innovative in your approach to stopping data theft, it is not a matter of “if” you become a victim, but “when.”
NTP is your cybersecurity information and network technology partner focused on proactively safeguarding your data and minimizing vulnerability – because computer and network systems “protection” alone is not enough anymore.
24/7 Active Threat Monitoring
NTP provides a scalable, always-on, security solution tailored to your network, policies, and key performance indicators (KPI), alleviating costly cap-ex. With real-time network visibility and tools, we eliminate the white noise and illuminate anomalies for investigation and remediation.
Our security team provides 24/7 Enterprise Monitoring with Active Threat Hunting to quickly detect, validate, and eradicate threats within your environment.
Attackers reside within a network for an average 146 days before detection.
So Much More Than Cyber Security
For over 20 years, NTP has provided cutting-edge, real-time cybersecurity and information technology to small businesses, mid-sized organizations, and Fortune 500 companies that want advanced security with a personal touch.
We get to know you and your business goals and become invested in helping your business stay secure. Nothing compares to a multi-layered approach with personal attention, the latest, customizable cybersecurity solutions, and the most reputable cyber intelligence partners in the industry.
Argiss with MDR
ARGISS with MDR (Managed Detection and Response) is our proprietary cybersecurity solution that blends the best security and intelligence capabilities the industry has to offer.
We utilize next-gen technology, human investigation, a curated library of best-practice tools, and trusted advisory services, including FBI connections, to keep your data safe while meeting strict compliance and regulatory requirements.
NTP’s advanced system, customized to your business, can give you peace of mind and the capacity to focus on the business of your business rather than whether your data is safe.
Prevent Cyber Crime Today
With NTP, you are more than just another computer system to monitor – we take guarding you and everything in your business seriously. Cyber intelligence is our passion. Integrity is our driving force. You are our priority.
If you’re curious about how vulnerable your data is and how ARGISS can help keep your business in business, reach out to us today for your complimentary analysis.
- Comic-Con Trailers Include 'Star Trek: Picard' and HBO's 'Watchmen' Series"At Comic-Con, Sir Patrick Stewart took to the Hall H stage Saturday afternoon to discuss his new series, Star Trek: Picard," reports CBS News: The series will focus on what caused famed captain and admiral Jean-Luc Picard to leave Starfleet, and his life since.... Patrick Stewart -- who is also… Read more »
- Atlassian Changes Annual Performance Reviews To Stop Rewarding 'Brilliant Jerks'Australia-based Atlassian"has implemented a new performance review strategy designed to give their workers a better evaluation of how they're performing," reports Business Insider, adding that Atlassian's global head of talent said the company wants to measure contributions to a larger team effort. "We want people to get rewarded for what… Read more »
- Can We Use Special Sails To Bring Old Satellites Back Down To Earth?There's already nearly 5,000 satellites orbiting earth, "and many of them are non-functioning space debris now, clogging up orbital paths for newer satellites," reports Universe Today. Yet over the next five years we expect to launch up to 2600 more -- which is prompting a search for solutions to "the… Read more »
- 'Fortnite' Creator Epic Games Supports Blender Foundation With $1.2 MillionLong-time Slashdot reader dnix writes: Apparently having a lot of people playing Fortnite is good for the open source community too. Epic Games' MegaGrants program just awarded the Blender Foundation with $1.2 million over the next three years...to further the success of the free and open source 3D creation suite.… Read more »
- GitLab Survey Finds Positive Results For Both DevOps and Working RemotelyGitLab's CEO and co-founder says there was one big takeaway from their recent "2019 Global Developer Report: DevSecOps": that early adopters of a strong Devops model experience greater security. "Security teams in a longstanding DevOps environment reported they are three times more likely to discover bugs before code is merged,"… Read more »